1 Victoria St,
Western Australia 6230
If you don’t want to provide personal information to us, then you don’t have to, however this may affect your use of this website.
- Types of personal information we collect
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- identity data (including your name and username or similar identifier);
- contact data (including your contact details such as your billing and delivery address, email address and telephone number);
- transaction data (including details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us);
- technical data (including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website);
- profile data (including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses);
- usage data (including information about how you use our website, products and services); and
- marketing and communications data (including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
If you’re a customer and would like to deal with us anonymously or use a pseudonym, feel free to do so.
- How we collect personal information
We collect this information from you when you
We are committed to using lawful and fair means to collect personal information and collecting it from others only when it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain certain information from you directly. We collect personal information about you from:
- Searches and enquiries
Your use of our website
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that the information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
- Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information as is reasonably necessary for us to perform our core functions and activities, including for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to provide goods and/or services to you
- to maintain a database of customers, subscribers or similar
- to market to you and others, including remarketing (this may involve the use of a Facebook pixel or similar technology to allow us to display our advertising to you elsewhere on the internet, for example, on Google or Facebook)
- for internal record keeping
- for statistical purposes
- as required by law
We will not use or disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing unless you have consented to the use or disclosure of the information for that purpose.
Your personal information may be disclosed to international recipients in
Please note that we will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
- Links to other sites
- How you can access and correct your personal information
Access: You can request details of personal information that we hold about you. We will respond to any request to access information within a reasonable time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details set out below. We rely in part on you advising us when your personal information changes. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and to notify you of the correction, unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Deletion: If you want us to delete personal information we hold about you or to not collect information from you for a specific purpose, such as targeted advertising, please contact us using the details set out below. Please note that if we agree to delete your information, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without retaining some residual information. We will functionally delete the information and we will not sell, transfer, or use personal information relating to you in any way moving forward.
We will respond to any request to access, correct or delete information within a reasonable time.
- How we maintain the security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect personal information we hold:
- our website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this website
- we limit access to personal information to a “need-to-know” basis
- we protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software
- our devices are protected by cryptographic keys and are stored in secure premises
- data is securely stored on cloud servers
- our email data is encrypted
- all hard copies of personal information are kept in secure storage with access by authorised personnel only
- all conversations involving the discussion of personal information take place in private, where conversations are unable to be overheard by unauthorised personnel
- if we no longer need personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences. If a data breach occurs involving your personal information and the breach is likely to cause harm to you, we will notify you as soon as possible after the occurrence in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act and related legislation.
- How you can make a complaint about privacy breach
- How you can unsubscribe or opt out
We like to keep our customers and website visitors up to date, so from time to time we’ll send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Not to worry: our emails will always come with an “Unsubscribe” button, so you can opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us using the details set out below.
You can also opt out of information collecting for advertising targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Changes to this policy
- Contact details
For any questions or notice, please contact us using these details:
Lani Miskimmon firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that further terms and conditions govern the purchase of any goods and services described on our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of our website
The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
You can only ever use our website for lawful purposes (such as researching our goods and services or contacting us) in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website, and in a way that doesn’t impact on anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. We have a zero-tolerance policy for users who conduct themselves unlawfully or encourage such conduct, who post any defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, or disrupt the website. We reserve the right to ban any users who engage in such behaviour.
You’re not permitted to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with our website or any material or content displayed on the website, or attempt to do any of those things.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Intellectual property
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look, graphics, text, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features of the website, and is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties.
Unless we say otherwise, all rights (including copyright) in the website are owned or controlled by us and are reserved by us.
Any reproduction of the website or website content is prohibited other than in accordance with these terms.
All designs, trade marks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us, save for any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of or licensed to us, which are acknowledged on the website.
As a user of our website, we grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to use our website in accordance with these terms, to copy and store the website and its content in your device’s cache memory and to print pages from the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Except as outlined above, we don’t grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the website- all other rights are expressly retained and reserved by us and nothing you do on or in relation to the website will transfer any intellectual property or associated rights.
If you would like to share our website or social media content that’s freely available for re-use or is in the public domain, you are permitted to do so, as long as you attribute same to us and link back to our website. If you’d like to share, re-publish or otherwise use our website or content in a way that you aren’t expressly authorised to do by these terms, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We’ll sometimes ask our users to contribute content to our website or social media. Please note before you do so that any material you send to us (including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, designs, images, videos, audio, marks or other information) will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless you tell us otherwise. You authorise us to use it for any purpose, without compensation to you.
We maintain a blog on our website to keep you up to date with the latest in
We may also feature guest bloggers from time to time. We want you to know that we don’t necessarily endorse or support any views, opinions, standards or information expressed in guest blogs and/or the comments section of our blog.
If you find something offensive or inappropriate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we’ll review the material to see whether it should be removed.
- Links to our website
If you would like to link to our website, please get in touch with us with your URL, a brief description of your website and why you want to establish a link. Please note that if we allow you to link to our website, we may impose certain terms or conditions.
If the nature or content of your website changes in any significant way after the authorised link is established, you must let us know and provide us with a new description of your website. If the change means that your website is no longer a good fit with ours, we may ask you to remove the link. Refusal will constitute a breach of these terms.
- Links from our website to other websites
We may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. Please note that we include these links for your convenience, however we don’t necessarily endorse or support the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on them. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. For your own safety, please make sure you check the protocols and standards of the linked sites before using them.
Our website is security assured by
- Disclaimer and indemnity
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes any rights, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions that you are entitled to by law that can’t be limited or excluded, including under the Australian Consumer Law, which forms Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL).
Apart from that, to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose which are not expressly stated in these terms. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable consumer guarantee to which you are entitled under the ACL), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the website or these terms (including as a result of not being able to use the website), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise. If we can’t exclude liability but we can limit it, we limit it to the maximum extent permitted under section 64A of the ACL.
We make the website available to you, however you use it at entirely your own risk, for which we will not be liable. Everything on the website is provided “as is” and “as available” – we don’t make any representations or warranties of any kind – and we exclude all liability for loss or damage you might suffer because of:
- failures, errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, interruptions, defects, delays, viruses, lost, stolen, altered or misused data, unlawful third party conduct arising out of the website;
- unsuitable or out of date information on the website (including third party material and advertisements on the website);
- you or any other person acting or not acting, on any information;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your or any other person’s access to or use of the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of information or data, including personal and financial information, collected by us;
- any interruption of transmission to or from the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of information or data, including personal and financial information, collected by us;
- any malware (bugs, viruses, trojan horses, ransomware or other harmful code or communications) which may be transmitted to or through the website, including links to other sites;
- costs incurred by you in using the website; and links which are provided for your convenience
- Changes to terms
If we decide to change these terms (and we can do so at any time), we’ll post a copy of our revised terms on our website. Changes to the terms will take effect immediately on being published on the website. Your continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of the revised terms.
If any part of these terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part will be severed and the rest of the terms will remain in force.
- No affiliation
Our website is not a part of the Facebook website, Facebook Inc, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or Google, nor is it endorsed by or affiliated with any of those websites or their owners in any way.
The agreement between us constituted by your use of the website may be terminated at any time by us without notice, in which case all disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive termination, however, you will no longer be authorised to access the website.
As we are based in Western Australia, these terms will be governed by the laws of Western Australia. In the event of any dispute, we ask that you first contact us, and we’ll do our best to resolve the dispute to our mutual satisfaction quickly, cheaply and efficiently. If we do end up in court, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute will be in the courts of Western Australia and courts of appeal from them.
This document was last updated: 1/09/2020